Applications are welcome to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 Intake. DAAD Germany Scholarship is giving Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany for all the International Students for Masters and Ph.D. Every one of the Expenses will be Covered by DAAD.
A wide range of Academic Disciplines is offered by DAAD in these grants for universal understudies to think about a Masters Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany. The DAAD bolsters more than 100,000 German and International understudies and analysts around the world every year.
The Duration of the Master Degree will be for 12 two years for (contingent upon the specific organization) and three years for the Ph.D. DAAD Scholarship is accessible for creating Countries accessible in numerous orders at German organizations of Higher training.
Young professionals from developing countries.
Fields of Study:
At present, Master and Ph.D. programs are offered in the following fields.
Masters or Ph.D. courses in Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine and Public Health; Social Sciences, Education and Law; and Media Studies
DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 Points:
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
You can check the List of Universities & Courses offered by each University. “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines“.
Financial assistant by DAAD Scholarship:
- DAAD Scholarships Germany is full of grants for worldwide understudies. Extraordinary Scholarships in Germany. It will take care of all the expenses of the program also different costs as well.
- Regularly scheduled installments of 850 euros for a master and 1,200 euros for doctoral applicants
- Installments towards wellbeing, mishap and individual risk protection spread
- Travel Allowance, except if these costs are secured by the nation of origin or another wellspring of financing.
- Applicants From Developing Country.
- Applicants have a Bachelor qualification (as a rule a four-year course) in a proper subject
- Applicants have at any rate two years’ expert experience after the degree.
- Competitors can demonstrate their inspiration is improvement related and be relied upon to assume on social liability and start and bolster procedures of progress in their own and expert condition after their preparation/grant
- English Language Requirements
Application form, Letter of motivation (SOP), CV European format, Ielts/ Tofel/German language certificate, 2 Letter of recommendation, transcript, degree, confirmation of employment.
These documents are necessary, might be possible that some university required another kind of documents by you so must check the official university website.
All university having a different deadline so click on this link to check deadline of various German universities.
“ Postgraduate/Ph.D. courses with application deadlines“
How to Apply :
The most effective method to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2019 to apply online on the respective university online portal.
The Link of the DAAD Online entry is given below. Select Your Country and the Read additional data.
Official Scholarship Website: www.DAADscholarship.com