About Incubation Center
- Is one of ITC’s initiatives and was established in February 2018
- Serves as an incubator which offer the basic facilities and pre-incubation activities to support teams in the development of their business ideas, business models and business plans.
- Promote innovation and startup-creation in STEM.
- Provide support to those business ideas which either are elaborated by students or are spin-offs of R&D activities by researchers.
What we do
- Provide the basic infrastructural support i.e. Office space, meeting room, Internet access.
- Host and brings innovation and entrepreneurship activities i.e. training, workshops, seminars, competitions and conferences.
- Facilitate networking with resources which include mentors, experts, investors within and outside the country.
- Techno Innovation Challenge Cambodia 2017 (Nov-Dec, 2017)
- Invent For The Planet (Feb 12-13, 2018)
- Training on Art of Debate (March 03, 2018)
- Debate Competition (March 07, 2018)
- Round table on the Protection of Creative Production (March 28, 2018)
- Conference on Patent Intelligence and Innovation (April 5th, 2018)