Académie de Recherche et d'Enseignement Supérieur ARES-CCD
Status : Ongoing
ITC as well GIC has run some project funded by ARES. The School Management Information System (SMIS) has been suported by ARES for 5 years from 2014 to 2019.
6 PhD candidate from GIC and NIPTICT are doing their research in partner universities in Belgium under PhD sandwich program of ARES:
- VALY Dona, 2015-2019: Ancient Manuscript Digitization and Indexation
- KONG Phutphalla, 2015-2019: Visual Attention: Top-down and Memory Information
- SOK Kimheng, 2017-2021: Security, Privacy and Interoperability for IoT Network
- SEAK Leng, 2018-2022: Open and interoperable access rights management in the Internet of Things eco-system
- SIV Ratha, 2018-2022: Crowds Analysis and Augmentation
- LAY Vathna (NIPTICT), 2018-2022: Secure and interoperable communication protocols for industrial automata.